Designed for mechanical gearbox. The treatment takes place until the next oil change in the gearbox
Lubricant Composition Atomium MGSB is designed for the treatment of mechanical gear boxes, rear axles, reduction gears of any type and self-locking differentials.
The treatment to be made in one stage.
EFFECTS OF APPLICATION
- Improves the process of burnishing the unit parts, including condition after overhaul (because of the adaptive properties of the LC, that work on optimization of conjugated friction parts);
- Increases the unit lifetime in 1,5-2 times (due to wear intensity decreasing);
- Decreases friction losses in unit details (as a result of improvement of the friction mode);
- Provides maximum protection of the unit against wear in case of overloading or overheating under high temperature of the environment;
- Doesn’t worsen operational characteristics of rubber parts;
- Significantly reduces noise and vibration levels in gearbox, rear axle (due to forming of thick and resistant lubrication “pillow” and clearances optimization);
- Restores optimum spacing in bearings and serrated gearings;
- Doesn’t change parameters and technical characteristics of knots of clutch in the oil bathtub;
- Provides possibility of short-time run under oil starvation conditions in the unit.
Add Lubricant Composition Atomium MGSB to the working oil in the unit at the rate of 30 ml of the Lubricant per 1 liter of transmission oil. After applying Atomium MGSB drive the car in a regular mode for no less than 20 minutes.
Run till the next regular transmission oil replacement.
In case of significant deterioration of the unit it is recommended to re-process the gear box after 3000 miles without oil change.
- Before applying Atomium MGSB shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply Atomium MGSB through the regular filling neck of the warmed-up unit.
- After applying Atomium MGSB drive the car for no less than 20 minutes in any mode (regular operation).
- It is recommended to carry out Atomium treatment of mechanical transmissions together with engine processing at the same time or sequentially.
- It is not recommended to apply the lubricant at existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies.
- Atomium MGSB is compatible to any type of manual transmission oils and doesn’t change their properties
- DO NOT use with ATF Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid; if ATF oil is used in the gear box, apply Atomium AGSB!
- To provide continuous level of protection of the unit it is recommended to apply Atomium MGSB further after each oil change in transmission (every 30 000 – 45 000 miles).