Atomium MAX Hydraulic is designed for Hydraulic Drive Systems, hydraulic propulsion machinery, tools and heavy duty machinery.
The calculation is made at the rate of 4-6 ml of the Lubricant per 1 L of the Hydraulic Fluid (oil). The treatment to be made in one stage.
Effect of application:
- ♥ Improves the process of burnishing the unit parts, including condition after overhaul (due to adaptive properties of the Lubricant, that optimize work of conjugated friction parts);
- ♥ Increases the Hydraulic Drive System’s lifetime in 1,5-2 times (due to decrease of wear intensity);
- ♥ Restores hydraulic pressure (as a result of reduction of gaps in the pump);
- ♥ Provides maximum protection of actuators from abrasive wear;
- ♥ Does not affects rubber parts;
- ♥ Restores tightness of the gland seals.
- Add Lubricant Composition Atomium MAX Hydraulic to the working Hydraulic Fluid (Liquid) in the unit at the rate 4-6 ml of the Lubricant per 1 L of the Fluid.
- After applying Atomium MAX Hydraulic use the unit in a regular mode for no less than 20 minutes.
- Run the System till the next regular replacement of the Hydraulic Fluid (oil).
- Before applying Atomium MAX Hydraulic shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply Atomium MAX Hydraulic through the regular filling neck of the warmed-up unit (Hydraulic System).
- After applying Atomium MAX Hydraulic use (run the system) the unit in a regular mode for no less than 20 minutes (regular operation).
- It is not recommended to apply the Lubricant at existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies in the Hydraulic System.
- Atomium MAX Hydraulic is compatible to any type of Hydraulic Fluid (Liquid) and doesn’t change their properties.
- It is allowed to apply the Lubricant at the constructive combination of Hydraulic System and Hydraulic Power Steering.
- Admissible concentration increasing for the treatment with ATOMIUM is no more than 50 % (i.e. 12 ml of the product per 1 L of Hydraulic Fluid).