It focuses on new cars with a mileage of up to 50,000 km, even for post-overhaul conditions. Designed for petrol, CNG and LPG gas engines for passenger and light commercial vehicles, including modified ALUSIL and NIKASIL
EFFECTS OF APPLICATION
- Improves the process of an engine burnishing, including condition after overhaul (because of the adaptive properties of the LC, that work on optimization of conjugated friction parts)
- Increases of the engine life in 1.5 – 2 times (due to wear intensity decreasing)
- Increases engine effective power (as a result of fuel combustion quality improvement, decreasing combustion gas leakages to carter, and drop of friction losses)
- Provides maximum engine protection in extreme working conditions, also in case of overloading or overheating and during «cold start-up»
- Makes start at low temperatures much easier
- Does not degrade operational characteristics of rubber parts
- Decreases fuel consumption of internal combustion engine to 6 – 8 % (as a result of compression recovering and combustion quality improvement)
- Decreases noise and vibration levels by 5 – 10 dB (due to forming of thick and resistant lubrication “pillow” and clearances optimization)
- Decreases exhaust CO/CH emissions up to 50 % (as a result of improvement of combustion quality)
- Decreases oil waste
- Provides possibility of short-time run under oil starvation conditions or when oil (oil pressure) is completely los
The 1st stage: Add Lubricant Composition Atomium Active Gasoline New to the working engine oil through the oil filling neck (see the graph for calculation), then run the car till the next regular oil replacement (but no less than 1000 km). In case of a significant oil contamination (identify by the colour of the oil on the dipstick or oil spots on filter paper) start the second stage of treatment immediately.
Recommendations (after the 1st stage): Change the engine oil; Replace oil and air filter.
The 2nd stage: Add Atomium Active Gasoline New to the new engine oil (see the graph), and then run the car in a regular mode till the next oil replacement.
- Before applying Atomium Active Gasoline New shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved
- Apply Atomium Active Gasoline New through the regular oil filling neck of the warmed-up engine
- After applying Atomium Active Gasoline New the engine should work on single turns (at idle) for 5 min. and then run for no less than 20 min. in any mode (regular operation)
- It is not recommended to apply the lubricant at existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies
- Atomium Active Gasoline New is compatible to any type of motor oils and doesn’t change their properties
- For providing continuous level of engine protection it is recommended to apply Atomium Active Regular at 30 000 – 40 000 km after the complete treatment with Atomium Active
- After 100 000 km to repeat the treatment with Atomium Active Gasoline Plus is recommended
- For turbocharged engines and forced engines the re-treatment is recommended after 50 000-55 000 km
- To achieve the full level of protection the treatment of all vehicle parts is recommended, such as transmission gears, hydraulic power steering etc.
|Treatment stages||Oil volume in the oil pan|
|From 2 to 5 ltrs||From 5 to 10 ltrs|
|1st stage||1 can||2 cans|
|2nd stage||1 can||2 cans|
|Treatment scheme by stages||1+1||2+2|