The specific value of the effect depends primarily on the initial state. If the engine has a significant degree of the wear, if the quality of motor oils and fuels has not always been high, but the engine is still “alive” – there is no catastrophic oil consumption, crankcase pressure is not very large and compression in the cylinders is above 60% of the nominal value for petrol engine and up to 70% for diesel engine, the Atomium effect will be significant. It will be seen without any special equipment.
WHAT DETERMINES HOW MUCH YOU WILL BENEFIT?
If the mileage is negligible and your engine is still like a new one, all systems are in order and regulated, it is clear to every driver – the effect will be not so evident, however, on the bulkhead or overhaul of your engine you will have to do later than its untreated brother. If the engine is completely killed (obvious knock in bearing trees, a huge oil consumption, etc.), no additives and drugs will not save it – miracles we, unlike others, we do not promise.
In addition, the magnitude of the received effect depends on the correct compliance of the processing instructions. Instructions are designed for the middle group of engines, machines and devices used in standard average conditions. Therefore, in unusual situations it is better to consult with our specialists.
Tribotechnical compounds of «Atomium Active Gasoline Plus» series create conditions under which the friction surfaces in engine parts are covered with a metallic protective layer, which has a special structure. This layer partially restores the dimensions and geometry of worn parts, optimizes gaps in friction pairs, keeps more oil on the friction surfaces. This provides the following effects from the application of the compound:
- Increasing capacity and fuel economy – partial restoration of worn surfaces in the cylinder-piston group and ability to better retain grease seal clearances in the cylinder-piston group, обеспечивают необходимую газоплотность. This leads to compression recovering, improves combustion quality. Dense oil layer displaces the friction regime in the direction of the hydrodynamic, which reduces the friction losses. All this leads to an increase of engine power with simultaneous fuel economy on 6-8%.
- Low oil consumption – protective layer restores density in node: cylinder liner – oil ring – piston groove. This improves the removal of oil from the cylinder wall and reduces oil burning in combustion chamber, especially at high engine speeds.
- Noise and vibration levels reduction – recovering of compression in the cylinders leads to smooth engine running. In addition, a dense layer of oil softens work of friction parts. All together, this reduces vibration and noise in the engine.
- Toxicity reduction – recovering of compression and optimization of gaps in the cylinder-piston group improves combustion quality and reduces oil burning in combustion chamber, which decreases exhaust CO/CH emissions.
- Restoration of functional properties of hydraulic compensators – protective layer restores optimum clearances in hydraulic compensators, which normalizes oil pressure and provides quality work of mechanism.
- Increasing the resource of the engine operation – protective layer greatly reduces the wear of the most loaded friction parts, which determine engine life.
- Protection in extreme working conditions – protective layer effectively prevents wear of friction parts at high loads due to the structural features (micro-hardness and micro-elasticity) and retention of larger amount of oil.
- Facilitating engine start up and protection during «cold start-up» – treated surfaces are able to retain the oil layer with the engine off for a long time. This facilitates the first shaft revolutions and prevents increased wear of engine with insufficient oil on friction surfaces at start, which is especially important at negative ambient temperature.
- Protection during active driving – treated surfaces keep a more dense oil layer, which reduces wear and compensates oil starvation during fast increase in engine speed.
GEARBOXES, TRANSMISSIONS AND OTHER TOOTHED NODES.
In all units with toothed gearing as a result of Atomium application the friction surface of teeth, sliding guides, rolling and sliding bearings is partially or fully restored (except for those already destroyed bearings). In automatic transmission, moreover, the performance of oil pumps and hydro-density of spools (if any) improves, that leads to the recovery of characteristics of gear shift.
Compound “Atomium MGSB” partially restores the dimensions and geometry of worn parts, optimizes gaps in friction pairs, keeps more oil on the friction surfaces. This allows to:
- facilitate gearshift. Optimized gaps give the possibility to switch gears more easier and more accurate;
- reduce noise and vibration levels. Optimization gaps and restoration the optimum spacing in bearings reduce noise and vibration during operation of the gear box;
- increase the car free run (in neutral gear). Retention denser oil layer on the surface reduces the frictional losses and increase free run: movement the car in neutral gear.
- protect the gearbox against wear. Protective layer on the friction surfaces and dense oil layer substantially reduces wear and increases the lifetime of the unit.
Compound “Atomium AGSB” partially restores worn parts, optimizes gaps in friction pairs, keeps a tight oil layer on the surface of parts. For an automatic transmission this allows:
- Facilitate the gear changes. Optimization clearances in the oil pump of an automatic gearbox provides nominal oil pressure. This reduces the likelihood of shocks and jerks during gear changes;
- Reduce noise and vibration level. Optimization clearances and restoration bearings reduce noise and vibration in gear box;
- Increase free mileage. Retention denser oil layer on the surface reduces the frictional losses and by this increase free mileage: movement the car in neutral gear.
Protect the gearbox against wear. Protective layer on the friction surfaces and dense oil layer substantially reduces wear and increases the service life of the unit.
“Atomium AGSB” application in variators allows:
- Restore the chain tension. Restoring cone geometry and retention on the surface of a thick layer of oil, which provides traction in node: chain and variator cones, is able to prevent slippage of the chain.
- Extend the life of the unit. Cones surfaces treated with compound significantly less wear during use. This prolongs the life of the unit.
- Application of compound in new gearboxes reduces the risk of “abrasions” and greatly facilitates and accelerates the process of running-in of parts.
HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMPS
Compound “Atomium HPFP” partially restores worn parts and optimizes gaps in plunger pairs and in conjugated friction parts of pumps. This allows to:
- restore pressure. The pump provides pressure within the output operating characteristics, providing fuel spray quality;
- reduce noise and vibration levels of inline and distributive high pressure fuel pumps. Restoring optimal coupling of plunger pairs reduces vibration and in turn the noise of the pump;
- increase the engine power. Fuel supply regeneration leads to increased fuel combustion quality, which provides increased engine capacity.
- decrease fuel consumption. Improving the quality of fuel combustion reduces its consumption by 3% -5%.
- decrease exhaust CO/CH emissions up to 50 %.
MOTORBIKES AND QUADS
Tribotechnical compound “MOTOTEC 4” restores worn parts and protects from wear metal surfaces in friction assemblies. Application of the compound reduces the friction losses, increases power, reduces fuel consumption, noise and vibration.
The compound protects all the friction surfaces in all engine nodes:
in gas distribution mechanism – in the hydraulic compensators, valves etc.;
in cylinder-piston group;
in crank mechanism – in the bearings of the crankshaft for example.
If the gear box is in the same oil pan as the motor, the compound will also treat all gear box elements: surfaces of bearings and gears. At the same time, the compound does not interact with friction clutch, does not change its characteristics as it is made of composite materials.
Tribotechnical compound “MOTOTEC 2” restores worn parts and protects from wear metal surfaces in friction assemblies. Application of the compound reduces the friction losses, increases power, reduces fuel consumption, noise and vibration.
The compound protects all the friction surfaces in cylinder-piston group and crank mechanism.
The effect of the application of ATOMIUM lubricant compositions after full course of treatment is maintained for 50 – 70 thousand kilometers (depending on the operating conditions). In order to prolong the effect of the engine it recommended to provide ATOMIUM -REGULAR treatment at every other oil change.